• Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

    We are delighted to welcome Pet Loss at Home as a Friend of Faithful Friends. The final act of kindness we can extend our beloved pets is to give them a peaceful passing in the safety and comfort of home, surrounded by their loved ones. Pet Loss at Home helps you find a qualified provider in your area. We hope you don’t need their services any time soon, but when you do, they, and we, are here to help. Toni
      • Toni,
        Thanks so much. We’re very happy to part of a niche community of pet lovers and offer a unique service for friends and family. It’s a service we want to help with in the FAR future so please keep us in mind for when ‘home’ is needed for end of life for your pet.
        Stay safe and healthy.
        Rob & the 100+ Veterinarians in the top 50 metro areas
        Pet Loss At Home – Founder
      • Toni Noel posted an update 5 years, 4 months ago

        @kerrylou99 Hello Kerry. I am sorry for your loss of Oscar. Please tell us about him, share some pictures if you like, and tell us how you are doing.

      • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

        I don’t doubt that, Chuck. And I do think they “choose” us. This is just wonderful ๐Ÿ™‚
        • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

          No animal replaces another, true, but you are right about opening your heart and home to new joys and love. It has to be in your time, when you are ready. It’s lovely of you to give a happy life to more. Let us know when you adopt and we can all share in your fun!
          • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

            “YLS” sure is cute. How old is she now? I can see how you would fall in love with her – I am, just looking at her sweet face. I am so very happy for you both, Chuck.
              • She was born on March 5th. Dexter passed on January 13
                Dexter had a mohawk, Dixie was born with a mohawk. She wasn’t the puppy we were looking at, but she’s the one that came to us. In my heart I know Dexter came back to look after daddy
              • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

                Susan, If i forgot, I apologize, but what happened with Chanella that causes you such guilt?
                • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

                  Hi Dianne. Do you need help with your memorial for Bessie? If so, let me know. I hope you are doing well.
                  • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

                    How are you doing now, Virginia? Feeling a little better?
                      • We still miss him, but we hope to rescue another kitty. We can never replace the cats we have had, but there are other kitties that need homes. Still working on downloading a picture of him. Thanks for asking about me.

                          • No animal replaces another, true, but you are right about opening your heart and home to new joys and love. It has to be in your time, when you are ready. It’s lovely of you to give a happy life to more. Let us know when you adopt and we can all share in your fun!
                        • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

                          Kathy, How is your move going?
                            • HELLO TONI, I’M STILL HERE IN GA FOR 1 MORE WEEK AND THE LONGER I STAY THE MORE I FALL MORE IN LOVE WITH RUDY AND ROXANNE I MEAN ROXANNE IS BY MY SIDE 24/7 UNTIL I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE AND THEN SHE WILL SIT ON THE BED AND WAIT FOR ME TO GET BACK SO I’M TAKING LOTS OF PICTURES
                            • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

                              Tay, How is little Ryuu doing? Please share some new pictures. We want to watch him grow with you ๐Ÿ™‚
                              • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

                                Jill, How are you coming along? Are you feeling a bit better?
                                  • Hi. I’m sorry for not responding earlier but I am trying to keep busy. Which is not helping me. I have people so dumbfounded on why are you (me) so distressed over a cat. I just want to smack everyone who says that I just go hide. I miss her so much 😢😔
                                      • Jill, no one in this community will ever question your pain, nor the length of time it takes to move through it. We have a book to help heal – “Griffin’s Heart” ($27.99). It was written by Reagan J. Pasternak (you may know her from her acting career) and Reagan had a very close love with her cat Griffin. She wrote the book to help herself heal and is making it available to our community. It’s in our Shop if you want to try that. We’ll be releasing a Paw’d Cast with Reagan soon. Jill, stay with us – we are here for you. Here’s a HUG. Toni
                                    • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

                                      Hi Chuck. More Dixie pics, please. What’s she up to?
                                      • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

                                        Susan, When you think of Chanella now, do you have more smiles than tears? Every loss hurts in a different way and some are harder than others. Take your time with it, and let us know how you are doing.
                                          • Hi Toni!! Yesterday was 15 months since Chanella tragically passed.. Most days are very hard, the guilt is overwhelming..
                                          • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

                                            How are you coming along, Elaina? Are you feeling any better? Are Sassy and Shyla helping cheer you?
                                            • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

                                              Awwww…..
                                              • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

                                                Oh, she’s a darling ๐Ÿ™‚
                                                • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

                                                  It was very good of you to bring Buddy into your home, Lethia. And you make a good point – we need to make provisions for our pets in case we are no longer able or around to care for them. We literally just introduced a pet planning relationship for that and you can see it in our Shop. Pet Power of Attorney, Pet Trusts, Information Sheet …. all important parts of providing for and protecting the pets in our lives. I am sorry you lost your friend and know she was relieved that Buddy is in a good home with love. That was kindness from you to Doris. How old is Buddy now? He sure is cute.
                                                  • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

                                                    Sweet and cranky – sounds like me :-). No, she’s a doll.
                                                    • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

                                                      We’re here for you, Jill.
                                                      • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 4 months ago

                                                        Elaina, Ouch. I hurt with you. Mine sleeps with her backside under my chin (not great for breathing – she’s trying to ‘snufficat’ me) and is 17 and not in peak health. You are touching me because I know one night she won’t be tucked under my chin…. Thinking about it hurts terribly, and when it happens you all can help lift me out of my puddle on the floor. So I am sad and a bit teary when one of our fellow community is hurting, too. But boy, the great joy and fun and love we got to share is precious. It wouldn’t hurt so much if we didn’t love so much. You wrote a lovely phrase – “the silence was venue loud” – that is so descriptive and conveys such a message. Thank you for that. Sassy and Shyla are lucky to be with you and I know they will bring you love, too. I’m thinking of you, Elaina. Oh, when you are up to it, may we see photos, please?
                                                        • Load More