Toni Noel
-
Suzanne posted a new activity comment 6 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m so very sorry for your son’s loss of his beloved dog Doorbell. I pray that you both may feel God’s loving healing embrace. I think the idea of wearing Doorbell’s collar as a bracelet is a wonderful way to cherish the memories and remember Doorbell. -
Suzanne posted a new activity comment 7 months, 1 week ago
Syracuse, NY, where I am, thankfully missed this storm. I just hope and pray Diane, Lincoln and her other fur babies are doing ok. I know Massachusetts got hit hard. -
Suzanne posted a new activity comment 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you to everyone who commented on the unexpected and sudden passing of my Sebastian. While I’m still hurting and greatly feeling his loss, I know he’s in a better place united with his bonded brother Oliver and the many other fur babies I’ve had to say good bye to since the early 2000s. In the past 3 1/2 years alone I’ve said good bye to 7. I still can’t believe Saraya has been gone 3 years this past January and Oliver’s 1st heavenly birthday will be March 29. I try not to focus on their passing but rather on the good memories but sometimes it’s so hard.
I know this may seem
Crazy but because I suffered so many losses over the past 10 months,I’ve been seeing the needles, that the vet uses to help them cross the rainbow 🌈 bridge in my thoughts and I’m not sure how to get rid of this painful image. I’ve never really had any phobias that I’m aware of before and I really don’t want to start having one now but I’m really struggling to get this image out of my mind…. -
Cody posted an update 8 months ago
👋
-
Suzanne posted an update 8 months, 1 week ago
My heart is shattered into a million pieces. I unexpectedly had to say good bye to my Sebastian today. . This is the 4th cat I’ve lost in less than a year, all of them sudden and 3 unexpected. Sebastian appeared “normal” at his semi annual wellness exam, on Thursday, then Thursday night Friday, he just stopped eating and drinking and by Sunday was vomiting white foamy liquid to often to count. Got an emergency appointment with my vet at 9:00 this morning and blood work showed Kidney failure, suspected pancreatic cancer and urinalysis showed UTI, very unusual in male cats , among other issues. Doing further tests I was told really wasn’t t going to improve his chances, so I made the heart wrenching but compassionate and right choice to let him go, so he wouldn’t suffer anymore. I’m very thankful, that I had all day Saturday with him, I usually have to dog sit, as we were able to have lots of lap time and cuddle time together. By Sunday he wasn’t interested in being with me very much. Since Sebastian had lost his bonded brother Oliver, last March, he started to become a less timid more self confident cat, who when his younger fur siblings were not around, loved to sit in my lap. I will miss him coming to look for me when I was home when I was home. It was his way of saying why aren’t you sitting? I want to sit on your lap. The photos of Sebastian were taken by me before I let him go. Sebastian, my little lap buddy, the house will be so quiet with out you. You will be dearly missed but now you are reunited with your bonded brother, Oliver, your sweet toothless, gentle, Kalina, who, while she was only with us a short time, I know the two of you developed a special bound. While you and Freyja, much to my chagrin, never really got along, she’ll be there to welcome you too, to Rainbow Bridge! Run free my sweet little Sebastian. Sebastian is the orange/ginger kitty , Kalina is the tiger cat and Freyja, “queen” of the castle is the tuxedo cat.-
Suzanne, this is shocking. We just said goodbye to Kalina on our group call but to lose Sebastian? I am so, so sad and sorry. I sent you a private message inviting you to call me and I hope you do. We are all here for you, with sympathy and support. Sending you my deepest condolences. Toni
-
Suzanne, I am so sorry to hear this news about Sebastian and his sudden and unexpected passing. I know it hurts so much to let them go, but you did the right thing by him. All we can do is give them a better life and in turn, they give us joy with all their antics. You will see him again one day. You will see all your babies again one day. Sending you a great big hug during this difficult time. -Diane
-
Suzanne, I am so very sorry for your loss of Sebastian 💔
-
Im so sorry🙏❤️
-
What a beautiful baby
-
Thank you to everyone who commented on the unexpected and sudden passing of my Sebastian. While I’m still hurting and greatly feeling his loss, I know he’s in a better place united with his bonded brother Oliver and the many other fur babies I’ve had to say good bye to since the early 2000s. In the past 3 1/2 years alone I’ve said good bye to 7. I still can’t believe Saraya has been gone 3 years this past January and Oliver’s 1st heavenly birthday will be March 29. I try not to focus on their passing but rather on the good memories but sometimes it’s so hard.
I know this may seem
Crazy but because I suffered so many losses over the past 10 months,I’ve been seeing the needles, that the vet uses to help them cross the rainbow 🌈 bridge in my thoughts and I’m not sure how to get rid of this painful image. I’ve never really had any phobias that I’m aware of before and I really don’t want to start having one now but I’m really struggling to get this image out of my mind…. -
💔Suzanne, your heartfelt, honest sharing is why we are here – to listen with compassion and hopefully help you as you move through these painful times.
Regarding your recurring images of the needle: What did you do in the moments afterwards? Did you pet, embrace, kiss your babies as you whispered goodbye? Clip fur? Were you relieved for them being out of pain and at peace? Can you take your memory of the needle to the next step and go past the immediate moment to the time that followed? It may help to think of it as a brief moment in the total of your times together. I hope othesr in our community will offer you some helpful ideas.
Your commitment to adopt seniors is wonderful🙌, especially as we enter Spring and “kitten season” when older animals are often bypassed. I enjoyed five fabulous years with the 13 year old I adopted, and only five months with my 15 year old. Two of the five week olds I fostered died. There really is no telling how long we have, but we do know you are giving these deserving babies, of any age, a loving home for as long as you are together. That is magnificent of you.
Please share more any time you like. We’re here for you with care and undertsanding. Toni
-
-
Suzanne posted a new activity comment 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you Toni may 2026 be kinder and gentler to all of us. -
Suzanne posted a new activity comment 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Angie,
I’m so sorry for the loss of your beloved Tommy. I deeply feel your pain. Praying that you may feel God’s loving healing embrace. -
Suzanne posted a new activity comment 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Linda,
Im so sorry for the loss of your beloved Marcus. I deeply feel your pain and pray that you may experience God’s loving healing embrace. -
Suzanne posted a new activity comment 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Tara,
I’m so sorry for the loss of your beloved Daisy. I feel your pain and pray that you may feel God’s loving healing embrace. -
Suzanne posted a new activity comment 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Maureen,
I deeply feel your pain and praying that you may feel God’s loving healing embrace. -
Cody posted an update 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Happy Holidays, everyone
-
Cody posted an update 10 months, 3 weeks ago
🥶 -
Cody posted a new activity comment 11 months ago
Thinking about you <3 -
Cody posted a new activity comment 11 months, 1 week ago
I’m sorry, Bernadette <3 -
Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year ago
Thinking of you, Ruth <3 -
Suzanne posted a new activity comment 1 year ago
Toni I wanted to come to the meeting tonight but I was unable to find a zoom link anywhere on my emails from you. Not sure what happened to it. I even went to the website and still couldn’t find it. -
Suzanne posted a new activity comment 1 year ago
Jackie,
I’m so sorry for your loss. -
Suzanne posted a new activity comment 1 year ago
Hi Randy,
It’s so nice to read some good news on this site so glad to hear that you and your fur babies are enjoying life and doing well. -
Suzanne posted a new activity comment 1 year ago
Thank you much appreciated -
Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 1 month ago
I am so sorry to hear about Peaches - Load More








