Support Faithful Friends — Contribute $1 Now »

Faithful Friends

Don't have an account? Sign Up — for free!

Home My Account Menu
Community
Memorials
Find Services
Library
Shop
Adopt Pets

sunnirae64

Profile picture of sunnirae64

@sunnirae64

Active 5 years, 10 months ago
I found my Sammers Anthony in 1999 curled up in to ball along side of the road. I thought he was a little puppy. I got out of my truck and then he stood up and there he was a huge doberman.I couldn’t believe how beautiful he was through all the dirt and ticks. My husband was worried that he was going to bite me. But I could tell by the way his little nub of a tail wagging and the beautiful smile on his face. I had found my new best friend. But my daughter fell in love with him. We took him home and got a good look at him. I then realized how much he had been hurt. I told him that he had found the wrong family. We had no money to speak of for food, much less another dog. The top of his head had been caved in, he had some injury to the inside of his mouth and 4 broken rib from what I see. I spent two hours sewing up his head. None of the vets I called returned my calls except one who said he wouldn’t help because we had no money. He told me to take him to the pound. I knew that they would kill him. I did what I could and I was successful. In 2011 my Sammers Anthony passed away from congestive heart failure at age of 16. I miss him so very much. View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 3
  • Groups 3
  • Media 0
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of Toni Noel

    Toni Noel posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago

    We (Mac, Roni and I) are thrilled to welcome two baby hummingbirds 🎉❤️🎉

    • IMG_5555


    • IMG_5551

    • IMG_5549

      IMG_5549

    • IMG_5538

      IMG_5538





    • Profile picture of Cody
      Cody replied 1 year, 3 months ago
      Aww!
      • Profile picture of Suzanne
        Suzanne replied 1 year, 3 months ago
        Love it!
      • Profile picture of Cody

        Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 4 months ago

        Thinking of you <3 thank you for sharing photos
          View Conversation
        • Profile picture of Toni Noel

          Toni Noel posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago

          There will not be a group meeting June 19th. Please continue to share here with our kind, caring community. Toni

        • Profile picture of Toni Noel

          Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 4 months ago

          Dawn, I am so very sorry. Please tell us more about darling Kiva and your life together. How did you meet? How long were you together? Anything you would like to share, we would like to hear. The pain you are feeling is deep and I hope that you can find some moments of comfort, even joy, in remembering the many fun, funny, loving times you and Kiva shared. We are here for you, Dawn. I am sending you some Big HUGS.Toni
            View Conversation
          • Profile picture of Toni Noel

            Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 4 months ago

            Hello Lisa. Is this Ginger? Please tell us about her – how you met, how long you were together … anything you would like to share, we are here for you. Toni.
              View Conversation
            • Profile picture of Cody

              Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 4 months ago

              Thanks for sharing a photo
                View Conversation
              • Profile picture of Cody

                Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 4 months ago

                Thinking of you, Toni <3
                  View Conversation
                • Profile picture of Cody

                  Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 4 months ago

                  <3
                    View Conversation
                  • Profile picture of Cody

                    Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 4 months ago

                    Thanks for sharing, Felicia. Rufus looks so happy in the photo
                      View Conversation
                    • Profile picture of Cody

                      Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 4 months ago

                      We’re thinking of you, Cynthia <3
                        View Conversation
                      • Profile picture of Toni Noel

                        Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 4 months ago

                        Thank you, Berni. It’s been a lot, as you know💔We’re doing okay.
                          View Conversation
                        • Profile picture of Toni Noel

                          Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 4 months ago

                          Thank you so much Maureen.It has been a lot of work and we are very sad. But, we’re getting through it together.
                            View Conversation
                          • Profile picture of Toni Noel

                            Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 4 months ago

                            Chandra, you WILL get through this but it will be painful. Please try to bring forth memories of the fun, funny and loving times you shared, and remember the reasons you opened your home and heart to her. In our heads we know that one day we will have to say goodbye, but our hearts shatter when that time comes. We ask ourselves “Was it worth the pain?” and right now you may not feel that it was, but would you give up your years together to avoid that? Only you can answer that, and your answer may change with time. Perhaps writing a note to her, and writing what you think SHE would want you to know will help.
                            We are here for you Chandra so please continue to share with us. I am sending you a {BIG HUG}. Toni
                              View Conversation
                            • Profile picture of Toni Noel

                              Toni Noel posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago

                              Hi Everyone😎 I have been away from our Community for two weeks. I had a death in my human family.💔
                              I plan to catch up with each of you, and want you to know that there will not be a group meeting May 15th. Toni

                              • Profile picture of Maureen
                                Maureen replied 1 year, 4 months ago
                                Dear Toni, My sincere condolences to you and your family for your loss. Sending you comforting hugs 💔
                                • Profile picture of Toni Noel
                                  Toni Noel replied 1 year, 4 months ago
                                  Thank you so much Maureen.It has been a lot of work and we are very sad. But, we’re getting through it together.
                                  • Profile picture of Berni
                                    Berni replied 1 year, 4 months ago
                                    I just saw this, Toni. So sorry for your loss. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Berni
                                    • Profile picture of Toni Noel
                                      Toni Noel replied 1 year, 4 months ago
                                      Thank you, Berni. It’s been a lot, as you know💔We’re doing okay.
                                      • Profile picture of Cody
                                        Cody replied 1 year, 4 months ago
                                        Thinking of you, Toni <3
                                        • Profile picture of Suzanne
                                          Suzanne replied 1 year, 3 months ago
                                          Toni,
                                          May you feel God’s loving healing embrace as you mourn the passing of your loved one.
                                        • Profile picture of Cody

                                          Cody posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago

                                          How was your weekend? We went to cheer on Rigatoni at the 13th Annual Running of the Chihuahuas in Washington, DC
                                          • IMG_4387

                                            IMG_4387

                                          • Profile picture of Maureen
                                            Maureen replied 1 year, 4 months ago
                                            Oh my goodness, this is so cute.
                                          • Profile picture of Cody

                                            Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 5 months ago

                                            So sorry for your loss, Jan. We are here for you.
                                              View Conversation
                                            • Profile picture of Cody

                                              Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 5 months ago

                                              We’re thinking about you, Kristie <3
                                                View Conversation
                                              • Profile picture of Cody

                                                Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 5 months ago

                                                So sorry to hear about this, Chandra <3
                                                  View Conversation
                                                • Profile picture of Cody

                                                  Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 5 months ago

                                                  Thinking of you, Amanda
                                                    View Conversation
                                                  • Profile picture of Cody

                                                    Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 5 months ago

                                                    So sorry for your loss, Mitzi <3
                                                      View Conversation
                                                    • Load More


                                                    Purchase Pet Supplies

                                                    Support Faithful Friends by clicking our links before purchasing pet supplies:

                                                    Amazon logoPetco

                                                    We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and earn commissions from qualifying purchases. We may also earn commissions when you click other links on our website.

                                                    Pet Resources »

                                                    Follow Us

                                                    Listen To Paw'dcasts

                                                    Watch our YouTube

                                                    Events

                                                    Friends

                                                    Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

                                                    Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

                                                    Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

                                                    Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

                                                    Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

                                                    Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

                                                    View All Friends »



                                                    Members

                                                    Newest | Active | Popular
                                                    • Profile picture of Melinda
                                                      Melinda
                                                      registered 1 week, 5 days ago
                                                    • Profile picture of Nick
                                                      Nick
                                                      registered 3 weeks, 1 day ago
                                                    • Profile picture of Emmi
                                                      Emmi
                                                      registered 1 month, 2 weeks ago
                                                    • Profile picture of Sammie
                                                      Sammie
                                                      registered 2 months, 2 weeks ago
                                                    • Profile picture of Jennifer
                                                      Jennifer
                                                      registered 2 months, 3 weeks ago

                                                    Click here to contribute to Faithful Friends


                                                    Our Friends | Giving Back | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us | Contact Us


                                                    Copyright © 2026 Faithful Friends. All Rights Reserved.