• Toni Noel posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago

    SPRING FLOWERS THAT ARE TOXIC FOR CATS:

    https://www.eastdallasvetclinic.com/services/cats/blog/avoid-cat-astrophe-10-spring-flowers-are-toxic-cats#:~:text=4.,serious%20problems%20if%20left%20untreated.

  • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 6 months ago

    Robin, I hope that you will join us this evening to talk about Mooshka and your life togther. It helps to be with kind, caring people who undestand the pain of parting, and to recall the many wonderful times you and Mooshka shared. We meet on Zoom and the link is under the “Events” tab. We start at 7PM Eastern, 4 Pacific, and you can stay as long as you like. You are always welcome to tell us more about Mooshka, and share more pictures, here in our community. I am sending you my sincere condolences. Toni
    • Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 6 months ago

      So sorry to hear about Mooshka 💔🐾
      • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 6 months ago

        💔I am so sorry, Kimberley💔Can you tell us more about Baron? How old was he? How long were you together? May we see some pictures and hear more about your life together? We are here for you with understanding and support. Toni
        • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 6 months ago

          Oh no, Debbra💔That is just tragic and I am so sorry. I hope that you can join our kind, understanding group Thursday March 20th at 7PM Eastern. We are there to listen and support you. Toni
          (Link to meeting is under “Events”)
          • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 7 months ago

            Oh Sharon, I am so sorry💔Yes, your heart hurts, and I bet your home feels empty. It is so painful when our beloved is no longer with us. May I ask what happened? Was it unexpected, or did you have a period of watching her begin to decline? I find holding a stuffed animal helps fill the emptiness, and maybe, someday, you will be ready to give another darling a loving home and life. But not now. It’s too harsh and painful. Sharon, please tell us more about Lola, and join our kind, supportive group on Zoom Thursday March 20th at 7PM eastern. It helps to talk and get out your sadness with people who care and understand. We’re here for you. Toni
            (Link to meeting is under (Events)
            • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 7 months ago

              Joanne, feeling that we could have done more is very natural. I think I tried to do too much for my BG and let her go on too long. She had a seizure that I thought was choking, but when she had the second one, in my lap, it was clear that I should have let her go sooner. It;s okay to second guess yourself, but I hope that you will instead remember all the great things you did for, and with, Mama Cat. I wish, we all do, that we never had to say goodbye but our babies are only “on loan” to us and we can only love them lots while they are here. And no, I don’t think keeping her near you is weird at all. You might look at Memory Vessels as a way to keep her close to you. And Joanne, I hope you will join our group meeting March 20th to talk about our feelings with us. Toni

              https://memoryvessels.com/
              Links to meetings are under “Events” and are held on Zoom

              • Toni Noel posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago

                Remember to set your clocks ahead this weekemd!! And, just because we reset the clock, our animals are still on their timetables. Be patient as they adapt to your new schedule🤗💕Toni

                • It’s going to take ne forever to get used to the time change. I think it bother me more than my fur kids
                • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 7 months ago

                  Nina, what a lovely tribute to Delilah. And what a long, loving life you and she shared. It is a sad fact that our beloved pets are only on loan to us and that one day we have to part. But our memories are with us forever and I hope you have many good ones to bring you comfort. {{HUGS}} Toni
                  • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 7 months ago

                    Joanne, I have seen videos of cats that get on top of doors and it is always mind-boggling to me! My Mac and Roni sit outside my shower door, then go in when I exit leaving little wet paw marks everywhere😨
                    My BG was 18 when she had two seizures, one in my lap, which was the day I took her in to give her release and relief. It hurts so deeply to come home and not have Mama Cat there, but it is so good for her that she is out of harms’ way and not sufferieng. I hope that you find peace knowing that she is okay now, and that you can smile with joy and gratitude with her memories. Sending you {{BIG HUGS}}. Toni
                    • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 7 months ago

                      Anja, ouch💔It does hurt, in a way nothing else does, to lose a beloved friend and sweetheart. Anja, I hope that you will try to recall some of the wonderful, fun, funny and loving times you were so lucky to share with your baby, and that you find a bit of comfort in your memories. Stay with us and keep us posted about how you are doing, and tell us more about him if you will. We’re here for you. Toni
                      • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 7 months ago

                        💔Angel was a little darling and I am so sorry you had to say goodbye, Brenda. May we hear about Angel and your life together? How did you meet? How long were you together? Anything you’d like to share with us, we would like to hear. I do hope that you are finding some smiles and joy in your memories. Toni
                        • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 7 months ago

                          💔Oh Nina, what a sweet girl. I am so, so sorry. Please tell us about Delilah – How did you meet? How long were you together? What are some of your favorite memories of your times together? Nina, how are you coping now? Do you have friends and family around to support you? We are here for you, with understanding and care, Toni
                          • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 7 months ago

                            Oh no, Susan. What happened to Jasper? I am so sad to hear that he was so young. It is just a shame that our beloved babies can’t be with us forever, but to say goodbye at such a young age is so hard to understand. Susan, if you can, please tell us more about Jasper, and Anna Mae and Snowbelle, and know that we are here for you with sincere sympathy. Toni
                            • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 7 months ago

                              Joyce, I am so sorry that you have said goodbye to your darling babies💔You can always light a candle for them just by clicking on the logo and adding their names. I get what you mean about Dexter being a Husky and liking the warmth – they have a layer of insulating fur under their topcoat that keeps them warm, and cool. What fabulous friends they are! It is so hard to lose them and I hope you and your family can find some comfort in remembering the many fun, funny and loving times you were lucky to share. With my sympathy, Toni
                              • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 7 months ago

                                Oh Beverly, that is so hard. Please tell us more about your baby and the life you shared. Toni
                                • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 7 months ago

                                  💔I am sorry Mama Cat has passed, Joanne. Would you like to tell us more about that? We’d love to hear more about the good times you shared with her, and I hope that you can find a bit of comfort in your memories. Toni
                                  • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 7 months ago

                                    Debra, I am so sorry💔What a sweet girl. How long were you and Punkin together? Please tell us more about Pinkin, and let us know how you are doing. Toni
                                    • Toni Noel posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago

                                      Here is the link to tonight’s Group Meeting 🤗🌈💕

                                      TONI NOEL is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

                                      Faithful Friends Group Meeting
                                      Time: Feb 20, 2025 05:00 PM Mountain Time; 7PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

                                      CLICK THIS LINK:
                                      Join Zoom Meeting

                                      https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86966669406?pwd=GltyEcmk5puxgOLP7AbFyGP05abJjG.1

                                      Meeting ID: 869 6666 9406
                                      Passcode: 685791

                                      Every month on the Third Thu, 25 occurrence(s)
                                      Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
                                      Monthly: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZIkce-uqDIuGtJ743KqXJcS5r1q_sFXxmVA/ics?icsToken=DKhlSI4fsG1-NtAnvQAALAAAALAkV5Mslrknr_k7nYqExfao33NOJV6nMLgNrcivC_HCjJr6yDTH6H0O1CSa3ITourR49UYzZjOXSLqY9zAwMDAwMQ&meetingMasterEventId=hbNUBHQGSXaHvRHD7Ffrnw

                                    • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 7 months ago

                                      💔💔I am so sorry, Jennifer. Oh my, your pain must be intense right now. Was Melody unwell for awhile? Are you up to sharing more about her? If you can join our online meeting (Zoom) tonight at 7 Eastern, I think it will help you to be amongst understanding, supportive friends. I undertsand if you are still to “raw”, and encourage you to tell us more about Melody, and how you are doing, when you are ready. With my sincere sympathy, Toni
                                      (Link to meeting is under “Events”)
                                      • Load More