Pam
-
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 11 months, 1 week ago
Shawn, I am sorry you had to say goodbye to Fluffy. Losing them is the downside of loving them. Unfortunately, our beloved babies are only on loan to us. I hope you can find smiles in your memories of the time you and Fluffy were lucky to share. Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 11 months, 1 week ago
Oh, that is so hard, Shawn – not knowing what happened. He’s so handsome, maybe someone took him in. Years ago one of my cats went out and never came back. To this day I prefer to think she was adopted. I am so sorry for your worry and pain. Please let us know how you are doing. Toni -
Toni Noel posted an update 11 months, 2 weeks ago
GROUP MEETING this Thursday October 16 at 7PM Eastern. The link to join is under the Events tab. Toni
-
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 11 months, 2 weeks ago
How are you doing now, Zoey? I hope you will join our online group meeting this coming Thursday to talk about Dobie and your life together. It can help a lot to share with kind people who understand and support you. It’s free and easy to join on Zoom – the link is under “Events” on the right side of our Community page. Please feel welcome to continue to post here, too. We are here for you. Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 11 months, 3 weeks ago
💔Oh Dianne, this is the painful part of loving our beloved babies – seeing them fail. Thank goodness you got Molly the kind care she needed and deserved. Good for you, thinking only of her best interest and granting her relief and release from her pain and suffering. That is truly the most generous, loving act you can share. Yes, it hurts beyond belief, in ways nothing else can, to part from Molly, and I hope that you will allow yourself to find smiles before your tears with your memories of the fun, funny and loving times you were so lucky to share. If I may say, I don’t have the remains of my beloved babies, and I do not want them – my love and memories are within me as I know yours are, too. Dianne. If you, and your daughter in law, would like to, please join our online meeting Thursday October 16th to tell us more about Molly. It is helpful to talk about your feelings with people who understand and care. We start at 7PM Eastern, 4 Pacific. The link to join is under “Events” on the right side of this page. We are here for you to share whenever you feel like doing so and I encourage you to do that. I send you my sincere condolences and sympathy. Toni -
Toni Noel posted an update 12 months ago
Do you have a good relationship with your pet/s?
I’ve been thinking about my relationship with Mac and Roni and how we interact one on one, and the three of us together. I think they like/love me, as I do each and both of thrm. So I wonder how you and your babies relate? I’m curious and hope you will share your stories. Toni -
Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year ago
Thinking of you, Ruth <3 -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year ago
💔Ruth, tell us💔We’re here for you. Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year ago
Welcome to our kind, caring community, Ed. You are welcome to share your stories and images with us. We understand the deep pain of parting from a beloved friend and are here to listen and support you.
As a therapist, your insightful words may be comforting to our members.
We also celebrate healing and opening our homes and hearts to other sweet babies in need of loving homes!
Thank you for joining us. Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year ago
Hi Randy 😊It’s so nice to hear from you, especially hearing that Renzo and Rowen are doing so well👍Thank you for your kind, insightful words about remembering the joys and love we are lucky to share, even at the great cost of heartbreak. You are always welcome to share your stories and more pictures of Renzo and Rowen – I still love the one with Renzo in the park! Sending you and yours my best wishes for more fun and love. Toni -
Toni Noel posted an update 1 year ago
GROUP MEETING: Thursday September 18 at 7PM Eastern; 4PM Pacific
If you haven’t joined us for awhile, please do. We’d love to hear from you. Everyone is welcome. Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year ago
Jackie, I am so sorry for your loss💔Will you tell us more about your sweet baby? How did you meet? How long were you togeher? Anything you would like to share, we would like to hear. We are here for you. Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year ago
💔Doris Mae, The pain you feel is understandable and I am so, so sorry. It sounds as if you and Evie Girl had a strong, loving bond based not only on love, but mutual support. Your love will always be with you but not having her by your side and in your home is an additional emptiness. It does hurt, in ways nothing else can, to lose a beloved friend, companion and baby. I hope you can try to recall some of the fun, funny, loving times you and Evie Girl were so lucky to share and that you find a few smiles before tears with your memories. You might write notes to her, and write what you think she would want to share with you. I suspect she would be grateful to you for your care and love, and would want you to be happy that she had her best life with you. Our pets are only “on loan” to us, never for long enough (forever wouldn’t be long enough). Please share more about Evie Mae with us, and know that we are here for you. With {{HUGS}} and my sincere sympathy, Toni -
Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 1 month ago
I am so sorry to hear about Peaches -
Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m so sorry, Michele -
Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 1 month ago
<3 -
Toni Noel posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
To every pet parent who has said goodbye tp a beloved friend; To every kind person who has opened their home and heart to a baby in need of a loving home; To everyone who gives their time, care or donation to shelters and rescues:
THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
And thank you for sharing your stories, memories and heartfelt feelings with our kind, caring community.
Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 1 month ago
Michele, is this Dakota? What a cutie. I am so very sorry that you have said goodbye and hope you will tell us about Dakota and your life together. It hurts so deeply and can help to share with people who understand and care. We are here for you Michele. I am sending you {{HUGS}} Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 1 month ago
Carol, I am so sorry💔Will you tell us about pretty Peaches? It hurts to say goodbye at any age, but Peaches was so young 💔We are here for you to share your story and feelings. Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 1 month ago
💔Kelly, what a sweet pciture of darling Bella. I am so sorry for your parting. Will you tell us more about her? How did you meet? How long were you together? Anything you would like to share, we would like to hear. And Kelly, please feel welcome to join our group meeting this Thursday, August 21st, at 7PM ESt. The link is under “Events”. We’re here for you. Toni - Load More








