Support Faithful Friends — Contribute $1 Now »

Faithful Friends

Don't have an account? Sign Up — for free!

Home My Account Menu
Community
Memorials
Find Services
Library
Shop
Adopt Pets

Lisa

Profile picture of Lisa

@lisae

Active 1 year, 9 months ago
I lost my sweet Bella on 12/26/24 @ 2:02am I’m heartbroken! View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Groups 3
  • Media 1
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of Lisa

    Lisa posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago

    I lost my sweet Bella on 12/26/24 @ 2:02am I’m heartbroken!
    • IMG_7642

      IMG_7642

    • Profile picture of Maureen
      Maureen replied 1 year, 9 months ago
      Teresa, I am so, so sorry for your loss of Bella 💔 It’s so hard to lose our fur babies and my heart hurts for you. Sending you comforting hugs 💔
      • Profile picture of Maureen
        Maureen replied 1 year, 9 months ago
        I meant this for Lisa…..I made a mistake. Im sorry for your loss of Bella 💔


      Purchase Pet Supplies

      Support Faithful Friends by clicking our links before purchasing pet supplies:

      Amazon logoPetco

      We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and earn commissions from qualifying purchases. We may also earn commissions when you click other links on our website.

      Pet Resources »

      Follow Us

      Listen To Paw'dcasts

      Watch our YouTube

      Events

      Friends

      Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

      Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

      Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

      Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

      Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

      Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

      View All Friends »



      Members

      Newest | Active | Popular
      • Profile picture of Melinda
        Melinda
        registered 1 week, 2 days ago
      • Profile picture of Nick
        Nick
        registered 2 weeks, 4 days ago
      • Profile picture of Emmi
        Emmi
        registered 1 month, 1 week ago
      • Profile picture of Sammie
        Sammie
        registered 2 months, 1 week ago
      • Profile picture of Jennifer
        Jennifer
        registered 2 months, 3 weeks ago

      Click here to contribute to Faithful Friends


      Our Friends | Giving Back | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us | Contact Us


      Copyright © 2026 Faithful Friends. All Rights Reserved.