• Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago

    @mfarrington Thyia – how is that pronounced? Please tell us about Thyia, Melissa, and let us know how you are doing. We have a group meeting tonight if you’d like to talk about Thyia. The link is in the comment below. Toni

  • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago

    Faithful Friends Group Meeting Thursday January 2023
    Time: Jan 19, 2023 8:00 PM Eastern – 5:00 PM Pacific Time

    Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87057176167?pwd=VXJQZDVRdGh0c3pzb2ZhNE9nNXd4UT09

    Meeting ID: 870 5717 6167
    Passcode: 027325

  • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago

    Hi Annette. I see Roxy in the third from last line of the candles page. Is that not her? You are welcome to add another candle any time. How are you doing? Would you like to join us this evening at 8 EST for our group meeting? You should have received an email with the link. We’d love to meet, and hear from you. Toni
    • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago

      Rhonda, I hope you will join our Group Meeting Thursday Jan. 19th at 8 PM Eastern to talk about Gabby. You’ll get an email Thursday with the link. Toni
      • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago

        @katherine7591 Hi Katherine. Please tell us about your pet and your lives together. Are you doing okay? Toni

      • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago

        @danacooley Hello Dana, and welcome. I am sorry for your loss and hope you will tell us about your beloved pet, and let us know how you are. Toni

      • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago

        @justme122 Bubbles is a wonderful, happy name. I am so very sorry for your loss, Kara. How are you doing? Will you tell us about Bubbles: what kind of pet? How you met? Anything you’d like to share, we’d like to hear. And post photos if you like. Also, Thursday at 8 PM Eastern we have a Group Meeting on Zoom and I hope you will join us. An email with the link will be sent tomorrow. Let us know how you are, and we look forward to hearing about Bubbles. Toni

      • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago

        @kennifer Hi Jennifer. Welcome to our caring community. Please tell us about your life with Sadie, and share some photos. We have a Group Meeting tomorrow, Thursday Jan. 19th at 8 PM Eastern on Zoom if you’d like to join us to talk about Sadie. You’ll get an email with the link tomorrow. I hope you are doing okay – are you? Toni

      • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago

        I am so happy for you both, Jackie. Love that you call her what she is -Girlfriend :-). She’s looking great. Keep us updated, and thanks for sharing with us. Toni
        • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago

          Shannon, Pebby was indeed a beauty – those eyes! It’s so very painful and hard to part, even though we know Pebby had a wonderful life of love and fun with you ( and tidbits, too). I am glad you are remembering the good times. Missing them, expecting to see or here them, is wrenching, and a prt of the grieving process. It’s hard but we have to get through it, and one day you will be able to smile without tears in her memory. Please let us know how you are, and join our Group Meeting on Zoom tomorrow at 8 PM Eastern. You’ll get an email with the link Thursday. I’ll be thinking of you. Toni
          • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago

            That’s wonderful – having a moving history of your times with Mya hopefully brings back the fun and good times. You aren’t far out from her passing and I hope you are feeling a bit better all the time, but it can ebb and flow and seem like you’re going backwards sometimes. That’s okay, too. It’s all part of the pet love and loss process that we take on when we enter into the loving relationship. Please keep us updated. And if you read some posts here that move you, feel welcome to lend your sympathy and support to others. Toni
            • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago

              That’s quite a position Mae has there. :-). Oh those darn holidays, Martha – they can really trigger the memories and tears. When you talk about Raina, I hope you are recalling the good and fun stuff, and that brings you some smiles and laughter. Keep at it, you’ll get through with Mae and your family’s help. And we are always here for you with understanding so let us know how you are. {{HUGS}}
              • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago

                Yes Susan, anniversaries bring up lots of feelings and memories. I hope yours good, and it is so nice that you are grateful to have been his parents. Thank you for adopting, too. My girl passed 2-24-2022 so I’m approaching that day, and I feel okay about it now. She was a wonderful friend, and I too am blessed to have been a part of her life. Let us know if you adopt more, and tell us how you are doing. Toni
                • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago

                  That’s purrrrfect Terrilynn :-). It’s good to hear from you, especially with happy news. It really does help to heal a broken heart when new lives and energies enter our lives. Beautiful doggies, by the way. Enjoy, and keep us updated. Toni
                  • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago

                    It’s been awhile since we heard from some of you – Dixie, Renzo, Chia ….and others …. – so please, check in with us everyone, and let us know how you are doing. We think about each and every one of our community members and hope everyone is doing well. Let us know. I hope you have a good 2023. Toni

                    • Thank you, 1-13-23 marked the 1st year of Hobbes passing over. He is truly missed every day, every hour, minute. We were blessed to be his adopted parents ❤️
                      • Yes Susan, anniversaries bring up lots of feelings and memories. I hope yours good, and it is so nice that you are grateful to have been his parents. Thank you for adopting, too. My girl passed 2-24-2022 so I’m approaching that day, and I feel okay about it now. She was a wonderful friend, and I too am blessed to have been a part of her life. Let us know if you adopt more, and tell us how you are doing. Toni
                      • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago

                        Rhonda, Gabby was a beauty, that’s for sure. What sweet eyes. How do you move on? Slowly, painfully, and I hope gratefully, thankful for the many joys and secrets you shared, the support you gave each other, and the care. Plus of course, the pets and kisses. There is a special place in our soul where our pet lives and losing them is a pain of it’s own. But, there is also a place where the love and happiness lives, too. Gabby would want you to be so very happy for your lives together, grateful for your shared love, and I hope you call to mind a good memory with each sad one. You will find smiles before tears one day, and that will come in your own time. Allow that to happen. It hasn’t been long and you should be feeling everything you are. Please know we understand and care, and are here for you. Toni
                        • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago

                          Amy, you are doing a good job by acknowledging your grief and acting on it by visiting Chloe and talking with her. It’s NOT crazy. You are not wrong. You are capable of deep and abiding love. I hope you give some of your love back to yourself, for the care, kindness and love you gave to Chloe. In our heads we know the moment we meet our beloved pet that one day we will have to say goodbye and endure the tremendous grief of parting. But we do it anyway, and share the many fun and funny and joyful times together. Perhaps we ask too much when we want them with us forever. But Amy, you wouldn’t have wanted to not have Chloe as a part of you, would you? I think you are moving through the pain in your own way and at your own pace. Choosing to remember the happiness is a good way to help offset the pain and I hope you continue to do that. Chloe would want you to be happy for your lives knowing her memory brings you joy. don’t you think? I do. Please let us know what’s going on. And be kind to yourself as you would be to her. {{HUGS}}
                          • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago

                            @sandyace Hi Sandy. I am sorry you said goodbye to Luigi and hope you are doing fairly well. Are you? What a great name – Luigi. What kind of pet was he? I really would love to hear about your lives together and see some photos. Please let us know how you are. Toni

                          • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago

                            I am so sorry, Cindy. It hasn’t been very long since you said goodbye to Mya and you know from experience there is no timeline for healing. Each relationship is unique and carries it’s own special bonds. The ones you have with Mya are special to you and her, as are your others, so the grief and pain does hurt anew. I do hope you are finding or seeking memories of the wonderful times you shared, recalling the joys. When we enter a relationship with a beloved pet we know in our heads one day we will part, but the heart is broken. You wouldn’t have given up the years together, would you? Now you are suffering the pains of losing Mya, but you will always have the love and happiness to warm you. We are here to take the journey with you so please feel welcome to share with us. Sending you a {{HUG}}
                            • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago

                              @lmorin Hello Lori. Welcome to our caring community. Please tell us about Sierra – what kind of pet was Sierra? How did you meet? How long were you together? May we see some photographs? Are you doing okay? I hope so, and I hope to hear more from you about your life with Sierra. Toni

                            • Load More