• Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago

    @mermaidsoul68 Tiffany, I am sorry for your loss of Zulu and hope you are doing okay, Are you? What kind of pet was Zulu? May we hear about your lives together, and see some photos? Toni

  • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago

    @annia Hello Annia, and welcome. Will you tell us about your pet and let us know how you are doing?

    • She was the sweetest dog in the world! Iโ€™m not the same ever since her passing though.
      • When did you say goodbye? How long were you together? I think we ARE changed forever by our beloved pets, and think having loved them, and been loved by them, makes us better people – do you think?
        How are you changed by your doggie ? What was her name? I hope you will join our group meeting Feb. 16th so we can hear more about your lives together. We’re here for you, Annia. {HUGS} Toni
      • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 7 months ago

        I love that – Wonderful Walter! Thanks for the great name, Sue. I like helping older animals even though it often means a shorter time together, and potential health challenges. All animals deserve loving homes and great care and I am fortunate to have this opportunity to be with W.Walter. He’s still pretty timid around others but I’ll try to introduce him at our Zoom meeting the 16th. I hope you will join us. {HUGS}
        • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago

          @krosie87 Angel is such a pretty name. Please tell us about Angel, Kristen. I am sorry for your loss and hope you are finding some smiles with her memory. Toni

        • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 7 months ago

          Thank you, Cody. Walter is settling in and seems to be happy. He’s finicky about wet foods so it’s a challenge each day but he us a sweet boy and I am delighted to have him in my life.
          • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 7 months ago

            Cliffhanger – Did he ever get the treat? How cute! Thank you for sharing. Tell us more ๐Ÿ™‚
            • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 7 months ago

              Oh Lorraine, Spotty was beautiful. My girl had a similar decline, including two seizures. I said goodbye to her the morning she had one in my lap. It’s a loving, kind and generous thing to help them pass peacefully, but there is never enough time together. You did a selfless thing for Spotty and I hope you take some comfort knowing that. It would be nice to have you join our call Thursday Feb. 16th and you can tell us about your life with Spotty, Bear and Twiggy. If that doesn’t work for you, please keep us posted here about how you are doing. We’re thinking of you. {{HUGS}} Toni
              • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago

                @mrslane2018 Hello April. Please tell us about Bird. What kind of pet, how you met…anything you’d like to share, including photos. How are you doing, April? Okay I hope.

              • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago

                Knock me over with a feather! Walter is going to be 15 in June! We thought he was about ten years old. The vet gave me the chip number and I called the company (more about chips later) and found Walter was born June 2008. That helps me understand him better, and admittedly has changed my approach to interacting with him. I\’ve decided, in deference to his mature age, to keep calling him Walter. It is his name, after all. He is still sweet and slowly getting comfortable in his new home.But what a surprise to find out he is soon to be fifteen. I always encourage the adoption of older animals, especially in the spring when so many babies are in shelters and older animals are often overlooked. Thanks to the many of you who shared greetings about Walter in response to last week\’s email. That is so nice of you all and I hope you will share your thoughts and feelings with us here in our caring Community. I\’ll update about Walter and look forward to hearing from YOU with your updates. {{Toni & Walter}}
                • Welcome home, Walter!
                  • Thank you, Cody. Walter is settling in and seems to be happy. He’s finicky about wet foods so it’s a challenge each day but he us a sweet boy and I am delighted to have him in my life.
                    • You can always call him as “Wonderful Walter” each time you address him. And Yes, what a surprise for you to learn he is 5 years older than you thought. He is a lucky fella to have found you.
                      • I love that – Wonderful Walter! Thanks for the great name, Sue. I like helping older animals even though it often means a shorter time together, and potential health challenges. All animals deserve loving homes and great care and I am fortunate to have this opportunity to be with W.Walter. He’s still pretty timid around others but I’ll try to introduce him at our Zoom meeting the 16th. I hope you will join us. {HUGS}
                      • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago

                        @itis9680 Hello Irai, and welcome to our caring community. Please tell us about your pet, and how you are doing. Okay, I hope. Toni

                      • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago

                        @debkeene1954gmail-com Socks. Makes me think Socks had different colored paws? Please tell us about Socks, Debbie, and tell us how you are coming along. May we see a picture or a few ?

                      • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 7 months ago

                        Oh Rose, it is so hard to say goodbye to a long time love and I am so very sorry. It’s a tough thing to know our beloved pets are only “on loan” to us and that one day we will have to part. But Rose, you wouldn’t have traded a day without Bailey, would you? The joys and love you shared? It hurts at a deep cellular level to lose them, and I hope you choose to remember the wonderful gift that was Bailey, and the great life you were able to share. Please, let us know what’s happening with you. And feel welcome to join our Group Meeting February 16th. An email with the details and access code will be sent that week. Toni
                        • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 7 months ago

                          Oh no, I am so sorry, Josephine. Was Lily ill? Elderly? Did you have time to prepare? Please share with us, and know we are here for you. Toni
                          • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago

                            @rainbowguy Hi Tony. I love the name – Cheddar – and am very sorry for your loss. Please tell us about Cheddar: boy, girl? Type of pet? How you met,,,anything you’d like to share with us. Ad we love seeing photos. Are you doing okay, Tony? I hope so.

                          • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 7 months ago

                            Hi Sandy. Sorry it took me a day to respond – I’ve been busy, as you will read when I post an update. You are right, it takes time to learn how to live without those we love and who were our constant companions. Perhaps you will find comfort in keeping busy, doing all those little things you never got around to, and please make time to get out and talk to people, or volunteer at a shelter. It helps to interact and be busy. Exercise is fabulous always and especially now, if you can. One day, you may be ready to open your home and heart to another doggie in need of a loving home. Please let us know how you are faring. {HUG} Toni
                            • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago

                              Thank you for your kind greetings. He is really sweet and I can’t believe he is with me, it happened so fast. This handsome boy is about ten and what a difference it makes from a youngster – nice energy but not “off the rails kittenhood”, you know? He seems to be comfortable with me. He came from a small, sterile apartment and now lives in a roomy home with lots of soft, squishy surffaces made for a kitty. In fact, I think my whole life and household are built around pets. That’s a good thing. I will update about Walter/Wonder from time to time. Please, you all update us here, too, and share your own stories and feelings. I am so happy to be a part of this kind, caring, understanding group. HUGE HUGS all around! Toni
                              • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago

                                Mae is going to be scary smart by the time Ashlyn graduates! Look out, Martha :-). And thank you for the updates. {HUG}
                                • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago

                                  Marybeth, you nailed it. No one “replaces” another. But boy does a good Fezziwig heal our hearts and fill the empty spaces. Too, too cute. Thank you for the smiles, and hope, you are sharing with us here. It means so much to have the understanding and support of our community members. I hope to hear much more from you, and see pictures of your life with adorable Fezziwig. Oh, and how did he come by that name??!! Toni
                                  • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago

                                    Of course Bubba was a ‘little bit ๐Ÿ™‚ , What a cute name, Coralie. It’s easy to share your photos (which we love to see). Click the camera icon at the bottom left of this comment box and it will bring up your files, then select the ones you want to share with us. I am looking forward to seeing your baby Bubba! Toni
                                    • Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago

                                      @skyla2023 Hi Lisa, and welcome to this community od caring pet lovers who understand the joys, and pains, of loving. Skyla is a lofty name and I hope you will share with us your life together, and photos. And Lisa, tell us how you are doing – okay? Not so good? ???? Toni

                                    • Load More