Toni Noel
-
Tammy posted an update 5 years, 10 months ago
This is my reesie he has been gone almost 2 years now I miss him alot-
OMG – I thought he was wearing glasses! Those are his markings, right? What a doll. Are you open to welcoming another love into your life yet? It can take a long time to be ready for that.-
Yes ma’am he was my heart and we have 4 other furbabies with us
-
You can post about your other furbabies on our Celebrate tab if you like.-
Hi Tammy. How are you doing now? We’d love to see pictures of your other furbabies, and hear some stories about them.
-
-
-
-
-
Bambam posted a new activity comment 5 years, 10 months ago
Jack Russel terriers the beat dog ever had.she my angel now -
Brandi posted an update in the group
Remember 5 years, 10 months agoJust lost my sweet Lexi on Monday …. miss her so much… especially at night since she was my sleep buddy….
-
Brandi posted an update 5 years, 10 months ago
-
Brandi posted an update 5 years, 10 months ago
I had to put my baby down on Monday…. it was so hard… I miss her so much…. she was more than my companion she was my life… she was with me through my worst in life … she saved me ….
-
Brandi, are you doing okay? I suspect sort of, but not great. If you want to talk about it, you may contact me directly. The information is in the email we sent. I am thinking of you with sincere sympathy.
-
Aww thank you … I have my moments where there is outbursts of tears … then I just think about all the memories and what a sweet dog she was… gonna take time to heal….
-
-
-
Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 10 months ago
My dog (Benny) is always licking the carpet… I’ve read he could be anxious or depressed but that doesn’t make sense… I work from home and we’re always going on walks! Maybe it’s a mix of boredom and enjoyment. -
Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 10 months ago
Skippy looks so happy! That's a great photo, thanks for sharing. ❤️
-
Karen posted an update in the group
Celebrate 5 years, 10 months ago -
Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 10 months ago
We’re here for you, @jenny1961. I’ve added a candle for Scrappy to our home page. Feel free to share a photo if you’re able to. -
Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 10 months ago
Do you have any pets, @debis? Feel free to share a photo or two! -
Cody and
Athina are now friends 5 years, 10 months ago -
Cody posted an update 5 years, 10 months ago
Hi @msval1983 @ninjagirl33 @chet2020, welcome to Faithful Friends!
-
Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 10 months ago
❤️ -
Cody posted an update 5 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for joining @opus9167 @sacha1046 @rebecca @thebat
-
Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 10 months ago
What a great photo of Riff Raff. -
Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 10 months ago
Merry Christmas! -
Linda Roney posted a new activity comment 5 years, 10 months ago
Shania was a redbone/black lab dog. We adopted her before she was weaned since her mom ran away. We were blessed with her presence for 10.5 years. She was our baby. We adopted an adult rescue dog, Morgan from the Humane Society after a period of mourning Shania. We truly missed walking a dog and the companionship. She does not replace her but we rescued another fur baby. There are gifts from God. -
Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 10 months ago
Do you have any ideas @toni -
Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 10 months ago
I’m thinking about you, Robert. It can be so tough. Do you have a photo of Milo? You can upload one in the yellow “what’s new” area at the top of our Community page by clicking the photo icon. -
Jason posted a new activity comment 5 years, 10 months ago
I’ve been meaning to post. Things are always busy the first week of the month. - Load More








