Support Faithful Friends — Contribute $1 Now »

Faithful Friends

Don't have an account? Sign Up — for free!

Home My Account Menu
Community
Memorials
Find Services
Library
Shop
Adopt Pets

Toni Noel

Profile picture of Toni Noel

@toni

Active 5 hours, 16 minutes ago
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 138
  • Groups 3
  • Media 163
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of Galene

    Galene posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago

    Lady passed in 2004 from Cancer, but Rocky and several of my other furbabies passed away in a house fire in 2013, I would like to include more names.

  • Profile picture of Dovetta

    Dovetta posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

    This is Leo. I had him 15 years. He passed in Oct.
      View Conversation
    • Profile picture of Cody

      Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

      Adorable! What’s their name?
        View Conversation
      • Profile picture of Dovetta

        Dovetta posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago

        • FB_IMG_1598448946569

          FB_IMG_1598448946569

        • Profile picture of Cody
          Cody replied 5 years, 9 months ago
          Adorable! What’s their name?
          • Profile picture of Dovetta
            Dovetta replied 5 years, 9 months ago
            This is Leo. I had him 15 years. He passed in Oct.
            • Profile picture of Toni Noel
              Toni Noel replied 5 years, 9 months ago
              This picture of Leo speaks to me. I can see his sweet, spunky personality. Do you have a picture of Piper? It’s not been very long. How are you doing, especially with the holidays? It’s hard. We’re here for you.
                • Profile picture of Dovetta
                  Dovetta replied 5 years, 9 months ago
                  I’m okay. I started fostering dogs so I could honor sweet Leo. He was my baby and he was so sweet.
                    • Profile picture of Toni Noel
                      Toni Noel replied 5 years, 9 months ago
                      I foster cats who need medical care! That’s how I met and adopted my toothless, old black cat (I call her Cat, Beauty girl, Sweetheart – anything but her given name) and it is so rewarding to foster and help them find new forever homes. Would you share fostering stories with our community, please? Maybe we can inspire others to do it??? Stay in touch with us. And, I hope you have a good holiday season, Dovetta. Toni
                        • Profile picture of Dovetta
                          Dovetta replied 5 years, 9 months ago
                          Yes it feels good to save them and have them live you. Happy Holidays!
                            • Profile picture of Toni Noel
                              Toni Noel replied 5 years, 9 months ago
                              Thank you :-). You too.
                    • Profile picture of Cody

                      Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                      Thanks for sharing your story with us, Nicole. Our community is here to support each other.
                        View Conversation
                      • Profile picture of Cody

                        Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                        🎅
                          View Conversation
                        • Profile picture of Cody

                          Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                          Thanks for sharing photos of Shadow. It’s so tough to lose a pet – we’re here for you.
                            View Conversation
                          • Profile picture of Cody

                            Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                            So handsome! How old is he?
                              View Conversation
                            • Profile picture of Cody

                              Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                              It’s so tough! Our community is here for you.
                                View Conversation
                              • Profile picture of Cody

                                Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                                Feel free to submit the form again by going to faithfulfriends.com (our home page). You can also upload photos of your furbabies in the Remember group if you’d like!
                                  View Conversation
                                • Profile picture of rose

                                  rose posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                                  Pedre was my first. Baby boy and I loved him so very much I have many other dogs but one ever toped him
                                    View Conversation
                                    • Profile picture of Toni Noel
                                      Toni Noel replied 5 years, 9 months ago
                                      That’s okay, I think we have special bonds with certain pets that are more deep than others. We love them all, care for and enjoy them, and wouldn’t trade our times together, but just like people, some touch us more deeply – we communicate on a different level. Is that what you feel?
                                    • Profile picture of Little man

                                      Little man posted an update in the group Group logo of CelebrateCelebrate 5 years, 9 months ago

                                      Little man
                                      • IMG_20150108_113302

                                        IMG_20150108_113302

                                      • Profile picture of Cody
                                        Cody replied 5 years, 9 months ago
                                        So handsome! How old is he?
                                        • Profile picture of Toni Noel
                                          Toni Noel replied 5 years, 9 months ago
                                          OH MY GOODNESS! What a Darling. I am especially moved because he looks like my old cat. Thank you so much for sharing his picture with us. I’m tearing up a bit, and that’s kind of good because the love never ends. Let us know how you are doing, please.
                                            • Profile picture of Little man
                                              Little man replied 5 years, 9 months ago
                                              I miss having him around.
                                                • Profile picture of Toni Noel
                                                  Toni Noel replied 5 years, 9 months ago
                                                  Yeah, I know. There’s an emptiness in the house, isn’t there? But when you can, looking at pictures and remembering the good times, how his fur felt and smelled, silly things you did together…those are the loving memories that are the gifts that always give. I think the holiday season makes it tougher…. stay with our community, and let us know how you are doing, and what’s happening with you.
                                            • Profile picture of Little man

                                              Little man posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                                              He was rescued black cat, his momma was wild, almost got ran over by diesel truck. My husband brought him home when he was. 6 wks old. Accident happened had to put him down, we cremated him. We have his box with him in it, he will go with us when we move.
                                                View Conversation
                                                • Profile picture of Toni Noel
                                                  Toni Noel replied 5 years, 9 months ago
                                                  Oh gosh. I understand how awful that is. I had a nine month old kitten and she was killed by a car, Weird thing was, she refused to go outside until that particular evening. It’s really sad… But I hope you are remembering the good times you were able to share.
                                                • Profile picture of Cody

                                                  Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                                                  I’m thinking about you, @stacey51. So sorry to hear about Lily.
                                                    View Conversation
                                                  • Profile picture of Cody

                                                    Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                                                    Thanks for sharing @toni
                                                      View Conversation
                                                      • Profile picture of Janet/Lawrence
                                                        Janet/Lawrence replied 5 years, 9 months ago
                                                        Wow never had any of my cats do that, Thanks for the share! My black cat likes to lick his brother and then chew on him. Sometimes I have to stop it, he gets too aggressive with him.
                                                      • Profile picture of Gloria

                                                        Gloria posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                                                        Tons of pain because we lost one of our puppies
                                                          View Conversation
                                                        • Profile picture of Gloria

                                                          Gloria posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago

                                                          I had two puppies one of them just died Dec 5 Th We are very heart broken. The one I have now is younger and she is loving and Chihuahua she is only 3 yrs old . We always treat our puppies like family and spoil the heck out of them

                                                        • Profile picture of Brandi

                                                          Brandi posted a new activity comment 5 years, 10 months ago

                                                          Aww thank you … I have my moments where there is outbursts of tears … then I just think about all the memories and what a sweet dog she was… gonna take time to heal….
                                                            View Conversation
                                                          • Profile picture of Brandi

                                                            Brandi posted a new activity comment 5 years, 10 months ago

                                                            She was 12 … she had hepatitis of the liver… just recently got worse… so we made the decision to let her go before she suffered… loved her to much to let her get to that point… I miss her terribly… she was my shadow and a faithful companion… the memories I had with her I will hold dear to my heart….
                                                              View Conversation
                                                              • Profile picture of Toni Noel
                                                                Toni Noel replied 5 years, 10 months ago
                                                                It’s the most loving, selfless and kind thing to do for an ailing, beloved friend. And so terribly hard. I am glad you had a life together that still carry so many wonderful memories.
                                                              • Profile picture of Tammy

                                                                Tammy posted a new activity comment 5 years, 10 months ago

                                                                Yes ma’am he was my heart and we have 4 other furbabies with us
                                                                  View Conversation
                                                                  • Profile picture of Toni Noel
                                                                    Toni Noel replied 5 years, 10 months ago
                                                                    You can post about your other furbabies on our Celebrate tab if you like.
                                                                      • Profile picture of Toni Noel
                                                                        Toni Noel replied 5 years, 10 months ago
                                                                        Hi Tammy. How are you doing now? We’d love to see pictures of your other furbabies, and hear some stories about them.
                                                                    • Load More


                                                                    Purchase Pet Supplies

                                                                    Support Faithful Friends by clicking our links before purchasing pet supplies:

                                                                    Amazon logoPetco

                                                                    We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and earn commissions from qualifying purchases. We may also earn commissions when you click other links on our website.

                                                                    Pet Resources »

                                                                    Follow Us

                                                                    Listen To Paw'dcasts

                                                                    Watch our YouTube

                                                                    Events

                                                                    Friends

                                                                    Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

                                                                    Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

                                                                    Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

                                                                    Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

                                                                    Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

                                                                    Thank you to our Friends of Faithful Friends

                                                                    View All Friends »



                                                                    Members

                                                                    Newest | Active | Popular
                                                                    • Profile picture of Melinda
                                                                      Melinda
                                                                      registered 2 weeks, 3 days ago
                                                                    • Profile picture of Nick
                                                                      Nick
                                                                      registered 3 weeks, 6 days ago
                                                                    • Profile picture of Emmi
                                                                      Emmi
                                                                      registered 1 month, 2 weeks ago
                                                                    • Profile picture of Sammie
                                                                      Sammie
                                                                      registered 2 months, 2 weeks ago
                                                                    • Profile picture of Jennifer
                                                                      Jennifer
                                                                      registered 3 months ago

                                                                    Click here to contribute to Faithful Friends


                                                                    Our Friends | Giving Back | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us | Contact Us


                                                                    Copyright © 2026 Faithful Friends. All Rights Reserved.