Toni Noel
-
Cathy added a photo 5 years, 9 months ago -
Cathy added a photo 5 years, 9 months ago -
Cathy posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
Kaci was my husbands dog -
Cathy added 2 Photos 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Cathy posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
Hi I am ok I guess just alot going on .my husband Kris is not doing good and he needs hip surgery-
Hmm.. hip surgery is one of the most successful, but with Covid, it’s scary to think of it. If it’s critical, he shouldn’t fear it. I need knee replacements and won’t do that until Covid is better controlled. Let me know what’s going on with that. When did you lose Rikki and Kaci? Do you have pictures to share with us?
-
-
Theresa posted an update in the group
Celebrate 5 years, 9 months agoThis is my fur grand baby Nala
-
Theresa posted an update in the group
Remember 5 years, 9 months agoMy Beautiful Destiny girl Is missed so much she would have been 20 yrs old on April 1st 2021 she passed away on 11-26-2020 it was a Beautiful 19yrs with my sweet girl she is greatly missed and will always be remeber I have her urns in a Beautiful case that my son picked out Destomg grew up with my children and grandchildren we miss her so much ❤ View
-
Theresa posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago
My Beautiful Destiny girl Is missed so much she would have been 20 yrs old on April 1st 2021 she passed away on 11-26-2020 it was a Beautiful 19yrs with my sweet girl she is greatly missed and will always be remeber I have her urns in a Beautiful case that my son picked out Destomg grew up with my children and grandchildren we miss her so much ❤-
Oh darn it, Theresa, you made me cry. My Squirt was 19 when she died, too. It’s such a long time of our lives to be together, we go through so much together, I get it…But what a long, loved life she had with you. It may be too soon to feel anything but sad, but what a gift to have had her for so long. I am truly so sorry, and so happy for you both. Please, as the months go by, let us know how you are doing. And, I hope this holiday without her is a celebration of your lives together. I’m thinking of you. Toni
-
-
Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
So happy to have you with us, Rev. Glenn! It’s tough to lose a pet. We’ve all been there, and it’s important to have someone to talk to. -
Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
Aww! He is so cute. What type of dog? -
Cathy posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago
Sick
-
Lisa Vet Tech posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
Hi Toni, I am doing okay. Yes, I am a vet tech. Love my job and my 4 legged babies and their owners. Black-tie was my pet since I was a teenager. Blackie passed away in a fire with my mom. Chloe was a patient who I love Sooooooo much. She passed away from cancer. At work I have seen patients coming in as puppies and watching them grow to senior patients.-
Lisa, your stories are touching. Your work is important and inspirational. I am going to send you a Private message. Toni
-
Lisa, I know you don;\’t want to do a Paw’d Cast, but can you or someone in your organization help answer this for one of our members?:
It would be so kind and important and very much appreciated. ToniSunny my parakeet just passed away and his mate sunshine keeps calling for him and I don’t know what to do, I want to get her a new mate but I don’t know if that would upset her more or if she would accept him or not. Any advice will help.this is sunshine.
-
-
-
Mary posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
Her name was precious a long haired chihuahua. I will try to share some pics -
Mary posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago
Not much was missing my precious who left us in june. I had her for twenty years
-
Twenty year is such a gift. June went through so many moments, big and small, with you. A huge part of your life, I know. I had a cat, Squirt, for 19 years and she went through everything with me. I still miss her but she’s been gone a long time and my memories are joyful, with just a twinge of sad. How long has June been gone? Would sharing pictures make you feel better? I’d love to see her and hear about her. I’m thinking of you.
-
Her name was precious a long haired chihuahua. I will try to share some pics
-
Oh, I am so sorry, I thought her name was June…Precious is a great name. Do you have pictures?
-
-
-
-
Dovetta posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
Yes it feels good to save them and have them live you. Happy Holidays! -
Dovetta posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
I’m okay. I started fostering dogs so I could honor sweet Leo. He was my baby and he was so sweet.-
I foster cats who need medical care! That’s how I met and adopted my toothless, old black cat (I call her Cat, Beauty girl, Sweetheart – anything but her given name) and it is so rewarding to foster and help them find new forever homes. Would you share fostering stories with our community, please? Maybe we can inspire others to do it??? Stay in touch with us. And, I hope you have a good holiday season, Dovetta. Toni
-
Yes it feels good to save them and have them live you. Happy Holidays!
-
Thank you :-). You too.
-
-
-
-
Dovetta posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
Piper was with us for 12 years and Leo came about 3 years after we got Piper. He was with us for 15 years. They were Chihuahuas. Not sure how to post pictures on here -
Galene posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
All I can say is that the pain and questions in my mind never go away, I lasted about 3 months until I knew I had to get another furry and I sincerely believe that Bonnie Angel was sent to me to save my sanity, after the fire. She developed a tumor on her face and we had her for 5 years, the tumor ruptured and we had to have her euthanized. Tucker was my then fiancee’s pup, 8 years old and while we tried to keep him comfortable and happy, we lost him this past May. -
Little man posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
I miss having him around.-
Yeah, I know. There’s an emptiness in the house, isn’t there? But when you can, looking at pictures and remembering the good times, how his fur felt and smelled, silly things you did together…those are the loving memories that are the gifts that always give. I think the holiday season makes it tougher…. stay with our community, and let us know how you are doing, and what’s happening with you.
-
-
Galene posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
We lost 3 huskies, 1 miniature Schnauzer and 5 kitties in October 2013 due to an electrical fire in my house. The other names I mentioned were furbabies that passed after that. - Load More








