Toni Noel
-
Sherry smith added 2 Photos 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Those sweet cats.. putting up with us and our holiday costumes.. My sister and I put sunglasses and a hat on our cat Tiger when we were really young, and he was the coolest cat.. geez – it’s a wonder they put up with us, isn’t it? 🙂 Love the pictures, Sherry, and thank you for sharing. I hope you are smiling as much as I am seeing them….
-
-
Janet/Lawrence posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
Wow never had any of my cats do that, Thanks for the share! My black cat likes to lick his brother and then chew on him. Sometimes I have to stop it, he gets too aggressive with him. -
Janet/Lawrence posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
Wow, 17, is she doing well? I had an all-black cat that lived till he was 19 and a Siamese 20. Got them when they were 8 weeks old at the time.
-
Janet/Lawrence posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
Ty Toni! Every time I see her picture I cry. She was my Christmas baby and a very sweet little girl. -
Sherry smith posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Wow, he was a big boy! Really handsome. Thank you for sharing that great picture. The house must feel a bit empty without him and I hope your holiday memories are more happy than any sad feelings. Check in with us. Sherry, if you want, you can share your sympathy and support with others in our community.
-
definitely a bit lonely without him but I really think my sons adopted cat is chavo come back just because of the things this cat does really weird we were lucky to have a funeral parlor that does a wonderful service for the animals that helped us at least knowing he was taken cae of
-
-
-
Sherry smith posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
We adopted him in Texas and that was his name so we just kept it he was a mixture of Rhodesian and pit and we’re not sure what else beside being a big Love bug why how cool is that the name is very similar chivo and Chavo sorry about your fur baby
-
Oh how nice of you. Chivo was a Russian Blue cat who literally walked into my house one day, and stayed. We had baked potatoes the night before, with a sour cream/chive mix that was called “Chivo”, so when she came to us the next day I thought Chivo was very appropriate for her name. It’s a long story, but she’s been gone a long time and still has a big piece of my heart and memories. Don’t they all?
-
I don’t think the pain ever goes away just becomes a little less sharp again my condolences the memories are the worse one minute you are fine and then something that the animal did or liked etc triggers the memory
-
-
-
Sherry smith posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago
Thank you for the site our boy passed away August 24th we had our baby for ten yrs he was 13
-
Janet/Lawrence posted an update in the group
Celebrate 5 years, 9 months agoThe first picture is Brighteyes and the second is Charley. They are both rescues. The black one is more friendly than the gray tiger. But we love them both. They were Birthday gifts from my husband one year apart from each other.-
Do they get along with each other? They’re really cute! How old are they now?
-
By the way, Charley looks quite a bit like my cat – a little white under the chin, although I suspect my girl is getting grey at seventeen 🙂
-
Wow, 17, is she doing well? I had an all-black cat that lived till he was 19 and a Siamese 20. Got them when they were 8 weeks old at the time.
-
-
-
Janet/Lawrence posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
Beautiful! -
Janet/Lawrence posted an update in the group
Remember 5 years, 9 months agoKatie was my best friend. I got her 13 years ago as a Christmas gift from my husband, she was a rescue dog and would be around 19 years. She was a funny girl. When I fed her she would take her nose and try to flip her dish if she did not like it. She also would bark if she wanted my food or my husband\’s. I seriously don\’t know why someone would get rid of such a sweet little girl like her. She was so loved and we miss her dearly.-
Katie was very lucky to have found you. It’s soooo hard when they leave us at any age. I’m a little teary looking at her pictures. It’s not been very long since her passing and you need time to grieve. I am very sorry and hope you let us know how you are doing, and how we can support you. Toni
-
Ty Toni! Every time I see her picture I cry. She was my Christmas baby and a very sweet little girl.
-
-
-
Janet/Lawrence posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago
I miss my Katie. Two weeks and two days gone. RIP sweet girl!
-
Sharon posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
I’m doing as best as i can she went to the Rainbow Bridge four months ago. I got her from the ASPA she was an older dog when i got her but i didn’t care 😊. How i got her was a sweet story i saw her in the cage and she had the sweetest face that was the first thing but what really got me was when i was walking away she covered her self up with a blanket that was in the cage with her. Well that right their made my heart melt 😊 so i just had to give her a home. When i got her she had bad hips well they were getting worse as she was getting older. It was getting hard for her to walk and for her to get up after laying down. She let me know that it was time to let her go to the Rainbow Bridge i just couldn’t let her suffer anymore. I miss her like crazy but i know she is pain free now and she is waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge 🌈🌈🌈-
I understand – I adopted a thirteen year old cat. She’s going to be seventeen in March and a month ago I thought she was dying. I was a wreck but blood tests indicate some kidney problems and she’s on medicine. Doing very well now, but at her age, I’m not sure how long we have left together. That’s the hard part – we know going in one day we have to say goodbye, but boy, the time we spend is so worth the loss. Do you think one day after you are feeling better you will adopt again?
-
I would love to be able to adopt again but i’m not financial set to adopt and that makes me sad.
-
-
-
Jayne Isaacs posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
Myjay was a brindle boxer girl mom to reverse brindle son Mojoryzyn. Both all boxers. Mojos name came from a rock song and Myjays was a combo of mine and late hubbys name. They were both great pupkids that lived long lives Mojo 13 & Myjay15 for their breed. Myjay was my 1 st boxer she was just a great girl. Mojo grew into a 100 lb. boy and was gentler that a giant.I went on to have 2 white deaf boxer girls LilDove & Shyanne and a fawn DDAnne. Sadly all are gone but I have a huge white boxer boy Declan now, he is getting up there in years at 8 great guy whose has loved every foster thats came home and missed them when they were adopted!-
Jayne, I am impressed that you foster, and Declan is welcoming. That’s so important. You are a nice person ( and Declan is a nice doggie). Was Mojo’s name from the Doors song? If not – what song? Boxers are beautiful animals. I’d love to see some pictures if you can share those. Thank you Jayne for all the love you share with so many of our faithful friends. Keep us updated on what you are doing, and celebrate Declan and your fosters. We like to support shelters and rescues so if you would send links to them, we can post them. Toni
-
-
Sharon posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago
R.I.P My sweet angle Bella this will be the first Christmas without you i miss you so much
-
Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
I love this photo! Looks like so much fun. I used to ride ATVs back home. Does Mosely enjoy tagging along? -
Cody posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
Still working on present ideas. I’m flying with my dog next week (wish me luck). What did you get your furbaby for Christmas?? -
Michelle posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
We got Kringle shortly after we had to put Zeus to sleep,she was a 15 year old Beagle I had since she was a puppy.The house was so empty without her. Kringle was a rescue we got a few weeks before Christmas and he helped heal our broken hearts with his cute silly antics.This July he was 14 and had heart issues the medication wasn’t helping. Our hearts are still healing but we still have his adorable daughter who is 13. I am not sure how to send pictures here but I will try -
Sheryl posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
I have a tiger up cauze they can be gentle giants also. I love wildlife cats. I actually painted that picture. I also have a tiger, panther, cheetah,cougar,wolf,and fox. Coone was my baby. He was a mainecoon. I had him from birth. He was born not breathing and my husband saved him for me. He passed away about 6 months ago from seuzures. I miss him dearly. Starlite was a rescue. She was also mainecoon. She was the biggest lovebug and such a gentle girl you’ve ever seen. She also, passed but without warning. Just never woke up after having her about 6 months. They both have a memorial in my yard. They wasn’t just cats they was both family and my.babies.-
Sheryl, wow – I was watching a You Tube about “cats” and dog friendships and my very favorite was this beautiful tiger and teeny puppy who were best friends. I’ll see if I can find it again and post it, but maybe you can look for it – I know you will like it. Maine Coons are cool. They look wild, but are just lovers. It’s so hard to lose them. We know they are only on loan to us and we have to give them up one day, and give them lots of love while they are with us, but it’s so very hard.
So, you are an artist? Will you share some of your works with us? That would be very nice and I’d love to see your work. Please, if you can. share your support with other Faithful Friends community members. We’re here to support one another. I hope to see your art work soon. Hugs.
-
-
Theresa posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago
Hi Tony Thanks ya it sure is hard she was such a sweet girl I miss her like crazy she was my side kick sat with me while I had my coffee before heading out to work and as I grabbed my work bag to head out the door I would let her know I would be back as she laid snuggled on her favorite blanket on the love seat and meowed definitely gonna take some time 🙁 😞-
Theresa, I am having trouble saying what I want to you – I keep trying to write my sentiments, and my own story of loss, but for just now, please know how very much I share the depth of your loss. Maybe in the next day or so we can share more. The good part is we had such a long, lovely, loving time together, right? It still hurts, but in a very grateful, good way…..
-
-
Cathy added a photo 5 years, 9 months ago - Load More








