sunnirae64
@sunnirae64
Active 5 years, 10 months ago-
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh Marie, how awful💔I am so very sorry. Miracle had a big oersonality and it is understandable that you are shattered. I hope you can find a bit of comfort knowing that in her much too short life she had fun, and was much loved. It’s going to hurt deeply and I encourage you to stay with us and tell us how you are coming along. I am sending you a {{HUGE HUG} and my heartfelt sympathy. Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh Kim, I am so sorry. It hurts deeply, and like nothing else does. Please tell us about your baby when you are up to it, and know that we are here for you with understanding and support. Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, how sad, Jennifer💔It’s always sad, but to lose her at such a young age is just heartbreaking. May I ask what happened? Please share more with us, including how you are coping. I am sending you a {{BIG HUG}} Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 8 months ago
Teresa, I am so sorry💔Sixteen years is a good run for Monkie but we know that we never want to say goodbye. Will you tell us more about her, please? She is a cutie and looks very sweet. Teresa, please let us know how you are doing. We’re here for you. Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 8 months ago
Sydney was SO pretty. I am sorry you had to say goodbye and hope that you are finding some comfort recalling memories of the fun, funny, loving times you shared. Please tell us more – How did you meet? How long were you together? Anything you can share, we would love to hear. Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, what a charmer. Tell us more about Thor, Amy – how you met; how long you were together; what Thor was like….anything you would like to share, we would like to share with you. Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 8 months ago
I am so sorry, Debra. In our heads we know our pets are only on loan to us, but our hearts shatter when we say goodbye💔How long were you and Allie together? How did you meet? Did she enjoy a life of fun and love? I suspect so, and hope that you can try to recall those wonderful times together, and find some comfort there. Please tell us more about Allie and your lives together. We are here for you. Toni -
Toni Noel posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
Our hearts are breaking for everyone affected by the California fires💔The Red Cross is allowing pets to shelter with their people, which is magnificent🙌If you can’t take your pets or animals with you to temporary housing, please contact shelters in the area. You can locate shelters in your area by using our “Find Services” tab.
For horses and larger animals, here are some options:
Believe Ranch & Rescue, Rosewood Equestrian, West Coast Equine Emergency and Disaster Response, Carret Rescue Rangers, Rancho Contento, Sandy Valley Ranch (they have the capacity for 100 horses), and Desert Horse Park
Our community is here to assist in any way we can.
Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 8 months ago
Christine, I am so sorry.💔 It sounds as if Tori was unwell and struggling. Knowing how much to do, and when to help her find relief and release is so hard to figure out. It seems you know you gave Tori the final gift of love – a peaceful passing to end her suffering. Now you are suffering the deep pain of parting and it hurts like nothing else does. We want our beloved babies to be with us forever, but they are only on loan to us, never for long enough. I hope you can pull forth some memories of the many fun, funny and loving times you shared, and allow yourself to find some joy in those memories. Please join our kind group meeting this Thursday to share with us. We are here for you. ToniLink to meeting is under the “Events” tab.
-
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 8 months ago
Maria, in our heads we know that Duke is now at peace, and it is good that you find comfort knowing that. Still, our hearts break💔I am sorry fo your loss, and very happy for the fun, funny and loving times you shared with Duke. We can never have them long enough (forever wouldn’t be long enough), but we can give them a wonderful ife and a gracious passing. I hope you find comfort, and joy, in your memories. Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 8 months ago
When I said goodbye to mt Beauty Girl (Deanna was her shelter name). I had a brutal time even though she was 18 and had been unwell. 10 days later Boots needed a temporary home and he snapped me out of the depth of grief. I realized the cycle and circle of life goes on and that BG would be happy for us both. Now that I have Mac and Roni and see how very close they are, I think two (or more) is good for them, and for us. I had no intention of adopting kittens at my age, either, but when Mac’s siblings died, I really became his mother, and bringing Roni into our lives was the best thing for both of us. I usually foster and/or adopt older pets. Diane, look through your shelter websites for a kitty that seems to fit you, then go meet them in person. You’ll probably come home with a different one – one that “speaks” to you🤗And remember, your other kitty is mourning Kysa, too, and together you can heal. Keep us posted. You are always welcome to share.
Join our group meeting January 16th at 7PM Eastern. The link is under Events. We would love to hear from you there, too. Toni -
Toni Noel posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Welcome to 2025🎉
I hope everyone enjoys a year filled with making good moments with our faithful friends 🤗
Here is one of mine: Roni and an orchid!
Orchids are not poisonous to animals, but many plants are, so please be familiar with pets and plants. We have an informational article in our Library. -
Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 9 months ago
We’re thinking about you, Sue. Thanks for sharing photos. -
Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 9 months ago
We’re thinking about you, Carol -
Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 9 months ago
<3 -
Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 9 months ago
What a special photo, Jenni <3 -
Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry to hear about your fur baby, Shana. I can tell she loved you! She looks so cozy in those photos. -
Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for sharing a photo of Einstein. It looks like he was really loved. I’m thinking about you, Lynita. <3 -
Cody posted a new activity comment 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry to hear about Luke. I can’t imagine making that decision, especially at that age. I’m thinking about you, Christina -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 1 year, 9 months ago
What a little darling - Load More








