Cody
-
Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
@selen Hi Selen, and welcome. Adonis is such a unique name, please tell us about your lives together, share some photos and let us know how you are doing. Toni
-
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago
Heather, how are you doing now? I think of you each day and hope you are doing okay. Toni -
Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
@callumprieto9 Callum, welcome to our caring community. Please tell us about your pret/s and let us know how you are doing.
-
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh Linda, your Spooky looks so much like my Beauty Girl (you can see her pictures in our Memorials tab). It’s been a long while since we’ve heard from you, and I am so very sorry it’s now with Spooky gone. How long has it been since you said goodbye? How did you and Spooky meet, and how long were you together? Did Spooky know Shadow and Chubby Boy? Please let us know, and tell us how you are doing. We have a monthly group meeting the third Thursday each month (might be a slight change due to holidays) and I hope you will join us for some of those. Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago
Martha, what a menagerie. How wonderful. Is Mak missing? What do you think happened? Did he fly away do you think? How awful not to know. I hope he’s okay and please let us know if you find out anything. Raina and Mae look alike somewhat, don’t they? I’m so happy you and your family have Mae with you now. You are very kind to give care and love to so many. {HUG} -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago
Love that face. ‘Catitude times 100! Isn’t it cool how every animal has their individual voice? I am so sorry you had to part but so happy you gave him a lovely, loving home and life. -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago
Pippin sounds like some others I know. Romping with the big dogs because clearly that’s where he belonged! -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep she has that ‘look’. Very good, Phoebe. I call them “M&M’s”: hard shell on the outside because they are so soft on the inside ๐ -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, what a cutie. It’s not uncommon to “hear” them or “see” them – it happened to me just the other night. It does indicate they occupy a part of your heart and mind that will never go away. Love like this is truly forever. -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago
Lieren, First, thank you for so generously and eloquently sharing your life with so many loves. You and your family are clearly pet lovers who graciously open your home and hearts. When we meet a new furry, finned or feathered family member, we are filled with excitement for the love we have to give, all the while knowing, albeit in the back of our minds, that one day we will have to say goodbye, that we will face the deep pain that only comes from the loss of a beloved pet. Yet we embrace the chance to share whatever time we are gifted with them. How wonderful of you to continue to give (and get) so much to and from so many. I can’t wait to hear more from you, and please, as you read the posts of others here, share your own sympathy and understanding. It means so much.
Elf: What a great acronym for this fabulous boy. Aren’t they ALL a wee bit “Elf” from time to time ๐
It sounds as if he was graced with good health until he wasn’t, that he did not linger and suffer, which is a big gift for him. Perhaps the “one time” was just the way it should have been – that Elf didn’t want you to feel him leave but rather remember his energy and warmth. He wasn’t alone and knew you loved him. Would he want you to celebrate your life with him? Yes, of course! We’d love to have them with us forever, but every leaf must fall from the tree, and we are grateful for whatever time we have with our loves. As sad as it is, they are only “on loan” to us, never for long enough. I hope you are as kind, giving and loving to yourself as you are to others. Sending you big {{HUGS}}. Toni
If you would like to create a lasting memorial to any of your pets, just click the “Memorials” tab at the top of this page. And Lieren, welcome to our caring community. -
Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
@furbiesmomma Welcome to our caring community. Please tell us about your pet/s, and share some photos if you like.
-
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago
I am so glad you celebrate your lives with gratitude, Stephanie. We want them with us forever but know that can’t be. So as we grieve and mourn their passing, being grateful is a healing and sincere thing to cherish. Please share with us as you move through and forward. Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago
Heather, you have enjoyed, and endured, the love of many. That speaks to a great cpapcity for caring and sharing. What happened most recently is tragic and you are understandably numb and suffering great grief. Do you have someone to be with you and help you? We are here for you but having someone there with and for you would be helpful for you I think. Please keep us posted. {{HUG}} -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh my oh no How truly awful. Heather you have been through a terrible thing and I am so so sad and sorry. How tragic. Do you have support? -
Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
@doxielife2023 Hello Heather, and welcome to our caring community. Copper is a wonderful name – is it for the color? May we see some pictures, and hear about you lives together? Are you doing okay? I hope so. Toni
-
I’m completely numb all I do is cry Copper was the sweetest boy, he’s my best friend, I got him just b4 my 14 yr old Doxie past away. He made me feel loved and filled the whole that Say-Dee Lynn left in my heart and soul when she left. He’s my world, Sophie Sophia is Coppers blue eyed daughter that blessed my little family when a rescue Doxie I had gave birth to her in 2019. She was the most loving sweet sweet girl. Her eyes spoke to my soul, I could see forever in her eyes when she looked at me. When I close my eyes I can still see hers.
My little angel Sassy lit up any room she entered. She was the cutest little dog. I miss her spunky attitude and her sassiness. My heart will forever have a hole that will never ever heal.
-
-
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh Stephanie, your loss is so recent and your pain is so raw. The first time you met you were excited and looking forward to your life together, filled with love and joy. Somewhere in the deep background we know one day we will have to part, but we make the choice to enter into this profound relationship anyway. Does that sound right to you? So now that awful time has come and you are missing him at the deepest level. I hope you will recall the day you met and the reasons you were willing to open your home and heart. That you remember the many, many fun and funny and loving times you shared. And that you recognize how he was also the lucky one to have a wonderful life with you. Please stay here with us and let us know how you are doing. It’s hard, takes time, but if you can think of the good parts I hope you find comfort there. {{HUGS}} Toni -
Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
@cathyferoli23 Cathy, I am so sorry for your loss of Joanie. Please tell us about her – how and when you met, what kind of pet she was… anything you’d like to share. And pictures, too, if you like. Are you doing okay, Cathy? Toni
-
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness, Frankie is such a little doll. I’m so glad he is doing well. Please keep us posted. Is he the same breed as Chelsi and Gee Gee? What kind is that? We love to see photos so send more and we’ll enjoy watching Frankie grow :-). Toni -
Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago
Jeanne, I hope you take comfort knowing how you cared for a “runt” (looks robust to me) for 20 wonderful years of love, fun and joy. We are so excited and looking forward to giving love when we meet them, and even knowing one day we will have to part, we enter into this new relationship with gusto. When we must part, the pain is deep. It comes back from time to time, over time, especially when an anniversary of our meeting, their birthday, or their date of death come around. Lots of things trigger reminders that can cause pain, and there really is no time line for that. But, and I hope you are finding this to be true, our memories of the good times overtake our sorrow. We are grateful for the life we had. Thank you for sharing and please continue to do so, letting us know how you are, and more about your handsome darling. Toni -
Toni Noel posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks to everyone who joined last night’s group meeting. It was good to hear updates from returning members, and to meet new ones. We are moving the meeting start time an hour earlier, to 7PM Eastern for February and I hope many more in our community will join us to share your stories, and find understanding, comfort and joy with others. Until then, please share with us here in our caring Community. Toni
- Load More








