• Toni Noel posted an update 4 years, 5 months ago

    @cherre Hello Cherre. Welcome to our caring community of pet lovers. I am very sorry for your parting from Curlee. What kind of pet was Curlee? How did you come to that name – it’s so cute and different. May we see some pictures? Are you doing okay, Cherre? We understand the pain and joy, and you can share with us. Toni

    • Hi Toni…thks for messaging me..its nice of you to ask…my Curlee Boy got his name from his curly tail..he was very special to me..my father had seen him in their neighborhood and one day he was in thier garage sleeping..my dad said you need to come look at this dog..knowing that I would take him in..I had 3 others at the time..but it didn’t matter 😉 he was a rescue like most of mine so we think he was 23 or 14yrs old..earlier march diagnosed with cancer in his mouth…it grew quickly.and we just had to make that heart breaking decision..I lost my dad in 2018…and my mom in 2019…all the emotions are still very hard so it has been a difficult roller coaster for me.I still have 3 dogs…one 2yrs and other 2 between 5and 8…its made me fearful about them..they are grieving aswell..its only been 2wks now..thks for your time..its nice to have others that understand..have a blessed day 😊
      • Oh my, Chere, you and yours have been through so much loss in such a condensed period, you must be raw. And yes, our other pets grieve, too. I am so very sorry for your sorrows and hope that somewhere, sometimes, you find smiles before tears with your memories. Please do keep us posted, and if you have it in you and would like to reach out with support to others here who are grieving, it means a lot. I’ll be thinking of you all…please accept and share this {{HUG}} Toni
      • Toni Noel posted an update 4 years, 5 months ago

        This was Boots at the vet yesterday, fascinated by the wall clock (the motion of second hand ticking). His anal glands were very clogged and had to be expressed. He\’s on antibiotics for a week and is doing well.
      • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 4 years, 5 months ago

        Maybe it’s good she wasn’t suffering for a long time with the mass. It’s easy to say we know we will say goodbye one day, but it sure is a deep pain when we do. I think there are pets with whom we have special bonds, and you and Bessie have that. What a darling girl she was, Dianne. How lucky to have shared your lives. I imagine June 4th is a happy/sad day each year and do let us know what’s going on.
        • Toni Noel posted an update 4 years, 5 months ago

          Boots is constipated and we\’re off to the vet……
        • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 4 years, 5 months ago

          Let us know how she’s doing, Dianne.
          • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 4 years, 5 months ago

            Cathy, my old girl went blind (initially due to high blood pressure – you might get hers checked), and became deaf, but she did well with it and got around fine. Their other senses are so good, I think they do better than we would. Let us know what you find out – we’d like to know. Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚
            • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 4 years, 5 months ago

              Dianne, you really should apply to http://www.waggle.org
              They pay vet bills if your application is approved. Call me if I can help you with that.
              Toni
              • Toni Noel posted an update 4 years, 5 months ago

                @hirtle-arenburg Hi Shelley, and welcome to our caring community of pet lovers. I am sorry for your loss of King. It’s so very hard to say goodbye. Are you doing okay? Will you tell us about your life with King, and share some photos?

              • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 4 years, 5 months ago

                Oh Dianne, I join you in your concern for Princess and will anxiously await your news. http://www.Waggle.org may be able to help with vet bills if she needs surgery, and you could ask them if they provide services like rides. Perhaps a shelter or rescue has volunteers to drive you? Find ones in your area by using the drop-down menu in our “Find Services” tab: https://www.faithfulfriends.com/find-services/
                Social media (and technology in general) is great when it works, and a nightmare when things go wrong. Good idea to stay off Facebook for awhile. It’s such a shame people screw things up by doing bad things.
                I’m glad you’re back with us and we’ll be here for you and Princess. Share my {{HUG}} with her. Toni
                • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 4 years, 6 months ago

                  You’ve outdone yourself with this one, Susan. The picture alone is a sure cheer-me-up :-).
                  By the way, after saying goodbye to my sweet love in February, I can attest that having “Boots” in my life has certainly brightened my life. Hopefully he will be with me permanently. I’ll keep everyone posted. And Susan, THANK YOU again, always, for your fun, clever and kind posts. {{Big Hugs}}
                  • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 4 years, 6 months ago

                    You called this one, Randy – Renzo is a big, strong boy. He could probably chew through a truck tire :-). Love hearing about him, and your fun together.
                    • Toni Noel posted an update 4 years, 6 months ago

                      @elsie Hello Elsie. Welcome to our caring community of pet lovers. Will you tell us about your pets? Are you doing okay?

                    • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 4 years, 6 months ago

                      It’s always sad and hard to say goodbye, especially when they are so young. They truly are only “on loan” to us. Cathy, you really are kind and generous to care for so many, especially your little “mouser” friend :-). Those are gifts of gratitude and love she brings you, and well deserved. Yes, please do update us. I am delighted to have you in our community. Toni
                      • Toni Noel posted an update 4 years, 6 months ago

                        @bubbs1 Hi Debbie, and welcome to our caring community of pet lovers. I am sorry for your loss of Preto and hope you are doing okay – are you? We’re here with understanding, support and sympathy. We’d love to hear about your life with Preto – how you met, how long you’ve been together, what kind of pet was Preto …. any and everything you’d like to share, along with photos. I am sending you my best wishes for smiles before tears. Toni

                      • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 4 years, 6 months ago

                        1. Sheba was absolutely gorgeous! Was she a big cat? I’ve forgotten – how old was she?
                        2. Love the name, and meaning of it – Trixie :-). No question the universal energies bring us together. You are a star for caring for her, and I agree with Tay, you’ll probably have her as another love in your life and home. My girl went blind (and deaf) the last year of her life and it was amazing how purrrfectly she got around. So even if Trixie has vision in one eye, she’ll do well. Just don’t let her outside alone because she won’t have peripheral vision.
                        Cathy, it’s great to have your updates and you know we are here to both remember Sheba and help support you, and celebrate your other faithful friends with you. Keep us posted. Cheers, Trixie ๐Ÿ™‚
                        • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 4 years, 6 months ago

                          Hi Cathy :-). It’s good to hear from you and the pictures look great (I click on them to enlarge them). Is this Sheba, or your Foster kitty? I’m a failed foster, too! That’s how I met my Beauty Girl and we fell totally in love. I don’t know if you’ve been reading the posts here, but I said goodbye to her Feb. 24th and it was just sad, sad, sad…and empty, as you know. Then a few weeks ago a friend called and needed a home, at least temporarily, for a two year old kitty, Boots, and he has filled the house and helps heal my heart. I may have to give him back, but what a joy to help with the grief of parting. What is your kitty’s name? How’s the eye doing?
                          • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 4 years, 6 months ago

                            Awwww….that is so sweet – He chose You! We have special bonds with different pets (as with people) and Hobbes had a long, loving life with you. It’s so very hard when they have to leave us and I hope you find smiles before tears soon, Susan. {{HUGS}}
                            • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 4 years, 6 months ago

                              I am so sorry, Susan. What kind of pet was Hobbes? How did you meet? Will you show us some pictures? I said goodbye to my beloved Beauty Girl Feb, 24th and know how hard it is. If you would like to post a lasting Memorial for Hobbes, you can do that here: https://www.faithfulfriends.com/memorials/. We’re here for you and hope to hear more about Hobbes.
                              • Toni Noel posted an update 4 years, 6 months ago

                                @ziggy75 Hi Kelly. I am very sorry for the loss of your Zackery. Will you tell us about your lives together, and share some pictures of Zackery if you like. How are you doing, Kelly? We’re here to listen and we understand. Toni

                              • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 4 years, 6 months ago

                                Linda, you can find lists of rescues and shelters in your area in our “Find Services” tab at the top of our website:https://www.faithfulfriends.com/find-services/
                                Enter your area, then use the drop-down menu. Maybe that will help :-). Let us know….
                                • Load More