• Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

    Oh yes, Ellen… that’s the good/bad part of love, isn’t it? Wouldn’t have missed a minute with them, miss every moment without them….
    • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

      Nancy, what type of cancer? What are you being presented with for possible treatments? is there treatment for your cat? Is it feeling okay? What happened to your puppy? Goodness, you are going through a lot of horrible stuff. I am so sorry. But, can we be hopeful? Please, keep us posted. We’re here for you. Thinking of you both….
      • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

        Do you have pets that enjoy playing in the snow? If so, send pictures!!
        • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

          Diane, my words can not convey my feelings for you. I am trying to comment, to support you, but I really don’t know what to say. You are obviously a strong, smart person who accommodates the most tremendous loss imaginable, and have a big reservoir of love in you. My heart is broken with you. I am sure our community feels the same way and joins me in wanting to hear from you – your ups and downs, your joys and tears … Please Diane, let us know how you are, and if or how we can help support you. Huge Hugs, Toni
          • Toni Noel posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago

            @dano08210 Hi Dan. Oh my – so sorry to hear about Gidget. Are you doing okay? Will you tell us about her? Can we help?

          • Toni Noel posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago

            @kitkat54 Katrina, will you tell us about Bart? Share some photos, and let us know about him? I am so sorry for your loss and hope you are doing…okay? Toni

          • Toni Noel posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago

            @missbailey Hello Sandra. Oh, I am sorry for your losses of Wyatt and Gigi. Are you okay? Will you share their stories, and pictures with us? How can we help? Toni

            • wyatt was my moms dog. he passed away two weeks ago today. gigi she was my dog. she was a rescue. she was a great dog.Wyatt he was a great dog
            • Toni Noel posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago

              @dminaker dear Diana, so sorry for your losses of Simon and Chester. Are you doing alright? Will you tell us about them, share some pictures, and let us know how we can be supportive?

            • Toni Noel posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago

              @morningstar Sara, I am sorry for your loss of Shara. What a pretty name. Will you tell us about Shara? What type of pet, how old, what happened? How you are doing? We’re here for you and understand the grief, and if we can. hope to help support you. Toni

            • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

              Danielle, oh my…are you okay? You will be one day, but right now, are you okay? Talk to us…Toni
              • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                Holly, what’s Princess been up to lately? Any more cute pics of her?
                • Toni Noel posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago

                  @elisabeth Hello and welcome to our community of pet lovers. Please tell us about yours.

                • Toni Noel posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago

                  @swatkatt Hi Tina. I am sorry for your losses of Isis and Harley. What type of pets were they? How long has it been? Do you have pictures we can see? How are you doing?

                • Toni Noel posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago

                  @michaelfiews Hello Michael. Will you tell us about your pet? And how you are doing?

                • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                  She’s a good pal. Curious and obviously very intelligent !
                  • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                    How are you holding up, Mary?
                    • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                      Hmmm…I wonder if he picked up a microbe or something on that trip – do you know what happened? Everything is emptier when they’re not there anymore. It hasn’t been very long for you to heal and I hope you let us know how it went for you.
                      • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                        Are they cute?!! What are they – Pomeranians? How old are they?
                        • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                          Rose, the hardest, most loving and kind gesture we can extend our beloved pets is to grant them a peaceful release from suffering. It is most definitely NOT murder – it’s generosity to do what’s best for them, not us. The loss is very painful for you, but your gracious act should give you comfort. Please stay in touch and let us know how you are doing. I’ll be thinking of you and hope you smile remembering your times together. Toni
                          • Toni Noel posted a new activity comment 5 years, 9 months ago

                            Oh no, how sad at any time, but Christmas Eve is so sad. I had a cat named Squirt for nineteen years. How old was your Squirt? How are you doing now, Diane?
                              • Squirt was 11yrs. He was so special to me, see I got him when I was trying to deal with the death of my son. My son was 21 and passed away in a car accident. I was so lost at that time in my life and grieving. I found a lady that was giving away puppies and that is when I saw Squirt. He was the rut of the litter and I picked him up and we bonded right then. He helped me over come my grief and I started healing my pain. So now he is gone and I feel that pain again. I do have my memories and he will always be in my heart.
                                  • Diane, my words can not convey my feelings for you. I am trying to comment, to support you, but I really don’t know what to say. You are obviously a strong, smart person who accommodates the most tremendous loss imaginable, and have a big reservoir of love in you. My heart is broken with you. I am sure our community feels the same way and joins me in wanting to hear from you – your ups and downs, your joys and tears … Please Diane, let us know how you are, and if or how we can help support you. Huge Hugs, Toni
                                    • Dear Diane,
                                      I am so sorry for your loss. I know the hurt you feel. I lost my Ava Dawn on December 15th. So I know how the love of a fur baby is. They do become our children too. I am also sorry to hear about your son. I have a son who is turning 20 in May. Do you have other children. I had my son and then a daughter. My son name is Jeremiah he is my bull frog. What was your son name. If you ever need to just talk I am here. I care a lot about other’s and I feel their pain. Reach out to me anytime. Sonya 🥰
                                  • Load More